i didnt have any pun ideas
also i think this is the first journal here so, Yay
ANYWAY! i got tagged in this by
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other characters.
4. Post their names along with their creators' avatars
NOTE: im not. gonna tag anyone because im nervous about tagging anyone in Anything but if you want to do it, then go ahead!! It's fun :0 Paz
- She's always been the tallest in her friend group.
- HOWEVER she is scared of heights. When she was smaller she tried to climb a tree, because her friends were climbing trees and hey, let's join the fun, and she discovered that trees are very tall and scary and never again
- She chose Snivy mostly because she thinks they're cuter! And because she likes using moves like Leech Seed.
- Oshawott was also considered, but since that's what Bianca wanted, she settled with Snivy.
- Paz is not very strong physically, and probably can't lift anyone up despite what she may say. She was able to lift up her friends in the past, but they were like, 10, so,
- She tried having longer hair once, and she tied it up 99% of the time. She liked how it looked, but prefers short hair.
- She didn't get an over-sized jacket on purpose, but ended up loving it, so she kept it!
- She wanted to take on the league ever since they had a mock battle in school. She did really well compared to her classmates.
- He loves math and anything involving math, but also likes subjects like history.
- N is autistic and uses the void cube he owns to stim.
- The void cube itself was a gift from Concordia.
- He loves teaching his friends, and if one of them displays an interest on something he's knowledgeable about, he will gladly help them.
- For example, Rubik really liked playing around with rubik's cubes (N is not a creative person), and thanks to N he know how to solve them, his only trouble being in the "not having thumbs" department.
- His longer hair is more a result of not caring for too long than of vanity. He could cut it, but he doesn't need to, so... whatever.
- The only humans he really trusts are Anthea, Concordia, Ghetsis and the sages. Anyone else at Plasma he keeps his distance from, only interacting when necessary.
- He hates physical contact with humans. Especially when he doesn't know its coming.