here comes a shockingly long update
here comes an update that will electrify you with its length
here comes [insert bad electric pun here][insert a shockingly bad pun here]
im gonna explain what i did below because it's. probably confusing idk
1. I didn't start with Bella because I hadn't gotten the Rock Tomb TM and didn't really have a strong move to hit those Emolgas. I trusted Sasha could probably take them (ha)
2. Bella was too weak to deal with the Zebstrika alone. Luca died, then I trusted Ophi could tank a flame charge (and he did, thank fuck) to get a leech seed in.
3. I then sent out Nate (EDIT: not full HP but he had only taken an Aerial Ace from the emolga) to tank the next move, that I predicted would be a Flame Charge but was actually a Quick Attack. Worked out either way.
4. Used Detect to stall and let Leech Seed do its thing.
5. Switched to Bella predicting the Volt Switch to get more Leech Seed value.
6. Kept switching back to Nate (who was tanking Flame Charges meant for Bella pretty well) and Detecting the Volt Switches, and then switching back to Bella to take the next Volt Switches.
7. That went on for a bit until the last Detected Volt Switch, after which Leech Seed killed the Zebstrika.
According to my notes everyone was either dead on left in the red, with the exception of Nate, who was in the yellow(i think) even after that last Flame Charge.
hey lads. lads.
lads let's do a bullshit count.
- volt switch crit
- spark PARALYZED
LUCA (30% chance)
- the spark after that was a crit
and killed luca
- the flame charge after that
was a crit
and left Ophi with 2 HP
- the very last flame charge before the leech seed killed the zebstrika was a crit
also like. Elesa definitely did Not do it on purpose. I hope I made this clear because she did not
mean to do that.
anyways HOPE IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT